Over 25,000 responses were collected to examine family experiences, influence of Jewish parenting, community involvement and various other departments that encompass PJ Library. We learned that:
- 88% of Pittsburgh families believe that PJ Library has helped them consider the kind of Jewish practice they want to have in their home.
- 90% of Pittsburgh interfaith families involved with PJ Library felt the program increased their confidence to engage with their children regarding Jewish traditions, values, and/or customs.
- 95 % of Pittsburgh families involved with PJ Library believe the program has supported them in conversations about Jewish traditions, values and customs.
- PJ Library makes an impact. 27% of Pittsburgh PJ Library families said PJ Library has influenced their decision to enroll their children in a Jewish summer day or overnight camp.
- 87% of Pittsburgh PJ Library families consider PJ Library a valuable parenting tool.
- PJ Library has expanded the past three years and would love to continue to grow. 87% of PJ Library Pittsburgh families are very likely to recommend PJ Library to their friends and family members.